6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps; 4th May 2013
For the 6 Hours of Spa (FIA WEC) we are pleased to be able to offer our customers the opportunity to camp at a private campsite close to the circuit with tickets and your choice of Channel crossing from the UK included.
Campsite Eau Rouge, Francorchamps
For the FIA WEC 6 Hours of Spa event in 2013 we are pleased to offer the opportunity to camp at the Eau Rouge campsite, located just minutes from the famous Spa Francorchamps circuit.
The Eau Rouge campsite is privately owned and run and offers a
peaceful and green environment for camping and caravans. The campsite
includes recently refurbished shower and toilet blocks, optional water
and electric supply as well as a small bar/restaurant. There is also a
supermarket within walking distance of the campsite.
£125.00 per person (based on two people in a standard size car sharing a tent)
To see our ABTA booking conditions please click here.
What is included:
- Return channel crossings from Dover to Calais (alternative channel routes are available. Supplements may apply)
- Two nights (Friday & Saturday at the Eau Rouge campsite
- General entrance, paddock access and grandstand tickets
What is not included:
- Personal Travel Insurance
- European Vehicle Breakdown Cover
- Longer durations & different travel days are available on request
- Different Channel crossing routes, such as Hull - Zeebrugge are available on request