|Le Mans Classic Hospitality
6th - 8th July 2012
As a fan of historic motorsport you are invited to join other enthusiasts in some private hospitality on the Bugatti circuit at Le Mans during the Le Mans Classic weekend of the 6th - 8th July. Open to everyone for the 2012 event, the hospitality will be hosted this year by the MG Owners' Club as part of their worldwide celebrations of the 50th anniversary of the MGB.
This hospitality offer covers all three days of the Le Mans Classic event, beginning on Friday 6th July with an evening 3 course grill accompanied by your chocie of beer, wine or soft drinks in the exclusive MG marquee located adjacent to the Bugatti circuit just a few minutes walk from the Le Mans Classic paddock.
In addition, for those arriving at the Le Mans
Classic in an MG, there will be an opportunity to add your car to the MG
historic display of vehicles around the hospitality, adjacent to the
Bugatti Circuit. Your vehicle will be parked alongside historic and rare
MGs, some of which will have themselves raced at Le Mans. Only
participants of the hospitality package will be invited to park their
MGs alongside the display.
For the duration of the race weekend the marquee will then provide a base for all guests to socialise, sit and relax, whilst the racing continues on the circuit nearby. Throughout the weekend the hospitality will continue to provide an open bar with finger buffet, snacks, cake & fruit available. The hospitality marquee will continue to provide a relaxing venue for guests for the duration of the racing.
3 days Hospitality Offer: £185.00 per person
What is included:
- Access to the large hospitality marquee located adjacent to the Bugatti circuit (5 minutes walk from the paddock) throughout the Le Mans Classic weekend.
- Friday evening celebration 3 course grill/BBQ. Including beer, wine, soft drinks, tea & coffee. Includied alcoholic drinks will be limited to two glasses on Friday evening.
- Snacks, cakes, fruit, beer, wine, soft drinks, tea & coffee will be available throughout the weekend to all hospitality guests. Included alcoholic drinks will be limited to 4 glasses each on Saturday & Sunday.
- Display car parking for your MG car adjacent to the hospitality area. Unfortunately MG Z model saloons will be unable to gain entrance to the centre of the circuit.
What is not included:
- Travel and accommodation. We have a variety of options including everything from camping to hotel rooms available for the Le Mans Classic. Please refer to the menu on the left hand side for further details.
- Entrance tickets, Paddock passes & Grandstand access tickets can be purchased separately. Please call us for further details.
Space are stricted limited to a maximum of 200 people.
To reserve your place for this exclusive hospitality offer please call us on 0844 873 0203.