Le Mans 24 Hours
18th & 19th June 2016
To book all your travel and tickets for any of the offers on this website
please call 0844 873 0203 from the UK or +44 1707 329988 from outside the UK.
Le Mans 24 Hours 2016 Options
You can choose from the widest variety of options to experience Le Mans 2016 your chosen way:
- Travel Destinations at Porsche Curves Private Trackside Campsites
- Travel Destinations' Flexotel Village at the circuit
- Travel Destinations' Event Tents (Glamping)
- Public campsites at the circuit
- Campsites a short distance from the circuit
- Hotel packages
- B&B or self-catering properties
- Grandstand Seats
- Race Team Hospitality
Travel Destinations are the leaders at Le Mans.
Travel Destinations Limited is an official agency for the Le Mans 24 Hours race organisers the Automobile Club de L'Ouest (ACO). This enables us to offer the best variety of tickets, camping & grandstand seats for the Le Mans 24 Hours
Unlike many other operators, Travel Destinations are fully bonded members of ABTA,ATOL & AITO. You can book with Travel Destinations knowing you are booking with experts and that your money is protected from the day you make your Le Mans reservation.
The Le Mans 24 Hours experience lasts a whole week starting with Le Mans scrutineering on Sunday and Monday, followed by Le Mans practice on Wednesday qualifying on Thursday. Friday sees an open pit lane and the Le Mans drivers' parade through the centre of Le Mans. Then comes the weekend and the magic of the Le Mans 24hrs race that continues all through the night.
Follow this link to get a feel for the Le Mans Experience with Travel Destinations via our You Tube video page.
Booking your Le Mans package couldn’t be easier. Use the menu on the left hand side to assist you:
1. Select the Le Mans travel package most appropriate for you from the price list.
2. Calculate your price from the appropriate grid, by selecting your channel crossing and the duration of stay you require.
3. Use the extra information menu to help locate Le Mans campsites and grandstands using the maps provided.
4. Phone our experienced staff on 0844 873 0203 who will complete your booking for you and confirm your options.
5. Once you have paid your deposit (£85 per person) or the balance, we will confirm your booking and your individual Le Mans booking number in writing by post or email.
6. Your Le Mans ticket pack and information with all that you require will be sent by recorded delivery about 2 – 3 weeks prior to your scheduled departure.
Bookings for both on-circuit and off-circuit travel and ticket packages for Le Mans 2016 are available NOW by calling the Travel Destinations team on 0844 873 0203